hahaha. nkakatuwa. d ko alam kung malas ba ung pagkakasira ng havs ko o anu ba. But he was a great friend. I hope to see him again.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
MALAS BA O SWERTE?
It's been a tiring day this day for me. At exactly 9 this evening I go out to meet someone ( a friend of my friend) OMG, I'm not expecting that he was the EX of my friend 4 years ago. We meet in our village then he invited me to visit his friend in the hospital (so weirdo.. we go the hospital?? haha). I found out that he was also the son of one of the politician in our town and he was so kind hearted because he visited his friend that was ill and he bought something for his friend. Later on, after visiting his friend.. we go to the carnival in our town but accidentally or may be so called my unlucky hours, my slipper pass away because of my stupidity in walking. But of course being gentleman he helped me, he let me wait there in the carnival and he got a slipper in somewhere there (he was my savior in that situation .. thanks thanks). Then after that we rode in the ferris wheel that was so fun and take note not knowing that he was a fear of height. I forgot while waiting him in buying me a pair of slipper, i played and I won a mug just sharing :). Then I ask him to go in the horror house but he rejected it because he said that it was dangerous because some of the costumed ghost there are stealing while scarying the costumer. Then we decided to walk from the carnival to my house it was too long path but we made it. It was fun and enjoy because out of tiredness we get to know each other. We shared our stories and perception in life. Then we got a stopover in ministop and drink chuckie then we talked again about our lives. Then after talking and talking he decided to take me home because it was 12:40 am already. Then our story is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment