"I hate it when you don't text me. I hate it when you don't respond to any of my messages. I hate it when you wouldn't say anything, and all you do is stare. You held my hand in a way you seem never wanna let go. But what are you doing now, just watching me go? Boy, thought i’d tell you to make a move. Now. See, i've been waiting, been waiting too long. And i don't think i’ll be able to wait any longer. You see, i’ve been ignoring other guys, cause all i ever want is you. Sure, maybe you're just afraid, afraid to be turned down, i guess. After all, it would be you're first, right? Or so i think (haha!). But surprise, surprise! I'm afraid myself. I mean, who isnt? I don't wana sound like a school teacher here, but has nobody ever told u that taking risk is part of life, and not knowing what's going to happen just makes it more interesting? So you can at least TRY! God. Call me conceited for ever thinking you feel something for me too. But this is my blog so i can write watever i please…………………………
shit. i can hope, can't i?
*sigh* "
I hate it when you ignore me, but still u mean so much to me. I know you love me in your own way I just dont know how to feel it. Your way is different from the others but still i keep adjusting to you coz you.. i dont want to lose you.. to lose us. Even though it is hard, I'll keep holding to your words. I LOVE YOU so much John.
No comments:
Post a Comment